Watercraft & Boat Insurance
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
Kansas City Boat Insurance
Also Serving St. Louis, Springfield, Wichita & other areas in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma & Texas
You might own a motorboat, pontoon, houseboat or a full-fledged yacht. No matter the size or shape, your boat is a valuable asset in your life. To keep yourself and your vessel safe, get boat insurance.
If you’re looking for a trusted partner to help you get coverage, come to Auto Insurance Discounters. We’ve got the know-how and the commitment to effectively insure your craft.
Why Do You Need Boat Insurance?
Your boat is very expensive machinery. If you wreck the boat, cause property damage, sustain injuries or injure someone else, you could face financial trouble. The right watercraft coverage often provides invaluable support in situations like these.
Think about how boat insurance can help you.
- A collision might damage your vessel. Wrecks might occur anywhere, including on dry land.
- You might damage someone else’s property in an accident. That person might need financial help picking up the pieces. They might even sue you.
- Hazards such as fires, theft, vandalism, weather and a host of other issues might strike with little warning. You might not have time to prevent damage to your boat.
- An accident might lead to injuries. You might even face lawsuits if someone decides to sue you for causing them harm.
This is where boat insurance can come in handy. You won’t have to worry about where the money will come from when recovering from these incidents. Your policy can often cover some or all of the costs you incur.
Getting The Appropriate Coverage
Every boat is unique. Therefore, all boaters should have specific insurance. Deciding what coverage you need takes work, but many boaters have several different types of coverage. Your protection might include:
- Bodily Injury Liability Insurance: This can help you compensate others for their injuries if you are found to be at-fault in an accident.
- Guest passenger liability insurance: This comes into force when a guest pilots your boat. This coverage extends protection to them in the event they cause any accidents or harm to others.
- Collision And Comprehensive Insurance: This helps you pay for repairs if a variety of hazards, including accidents, damage the boat.
- Property Damage Liability Insurance: This helps compensate others if you damage their property.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This can help you pay for medical care after an accident.
- Theft Protection: This pays for recovery or replacement of your boat following theft.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Coverage: If someone without insurance hits you, you can use this coverage in place of their liability insurance.
The team at Auto Insurance Discounters is here to see that you get covered. Our independent agents can compare the offerings of multiple insurers, which will help us enroll you in the most appropriate policies at the lowest prices. You’ll walk away knowing you have great coverage.
Get Started Now
Ready insure your boat or personal watercraft? Don’t wait! The sooner you get coverage, the more financially sound you will be. Contact Auto Insurance Discounters at (866) 288-6545, or get an online quote. We’re ready to help!
Questions To Ask Your Agent
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion: