General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
Also Serving St. Louis, Springfield, Wichita & other areas in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma & Texas
If you own or operate your own business, you’re probably aware of the risk third-party claims can pose. Allegations that your business caused property damage or bodily injury due to your normal business operations could result in high legal fees, medical bills and other costs. These costs have the potential to cause severe financial hardship or even bankruptcy.
A general liability insurance policy can protect you from costly losses arising from your business operations. Ask us about your business risk. Call Auto Insurance Discounters in Kansas City, Missouri, and Kansas City, Kansas, to learn more. Contact us today at (866) 288-6545 to get a quote.
What Is General Liability Insurance?
General liability insurance covers your business assets if you are accused of causing harm to a third party. It is a type of business insurance that protects your business from claims arising from the type of business you do and where your business operates, in accordance with your policy terms.
Contact Auto Insurance Discounters for more information.
Why Do I Need General Liability Insurance?
Accidents can still happen regardless of how careful you or your employees are. The broad coverage of general liability insurance can help protect you from paying the associated costs of a wide range of common accidents (e.g., slips, trips and falls) out of pocket. In today’s litigious society, such protection can be essential to protect the future of your business.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
Here are some of the benefits commonly included in a general liability insurance policy:
What Are the Types of Liability Insurance?
- Property damage—This pays for repairs or replacements for property damage caused to a third party (e.g., your employees damage a doorway while working at a customer’s house).
- Personal and advertising injury—This pays for legal fees arising from allegations that your business caused personal injury (e.g., humiliation, libel) or published advertisements with stolen ideas or misleading information.
- Completed operations liability—This pays for damage arising from your business’s completed work (e.g., a project finished at a client’s home).
- Bodily injury—This pays for medical expenses, legal fees and lost wages stemming from allegations that your business caused bodily harm to a third party.
Multiple types of liability coverage can be used to supplement your general liability insurance policy, including the following:
- Commercial auto insurance helps cover you, your employees and your fleet from damages that arise while driving business-owned vehicles.
- Management liability insurance helps cover your directors and officers from claims alleging mismanagement.
- Commercial umbrella insurance helps protect your business from high costs if a claim or judgment exceeds your existing liability policy limits.
- Employment practices liability insurance helps protect your business from costs associated with lawsuits alleging unlawful employment actions such as wrongful termination, harassment or discrimination.
For more information on essential business coverages, contact Auto Insurance Discounters today.
Getting General Liability Insurance
We’re here to help you find the right insurance coverage for your business needs. Call Auto Insurance Discounters to speak with an insurance agent today and for a free general liability insurance quote.