Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Operating a business is a complex venture that includes accounting for various risks and hazards. But even the most diligent and cautious companies may be unable to avoid all unfortunate incidents. It’s essential for all companies, regardless of size or sector, to be prepared to handle the aftermath of an incident by having adequate insurance portfolios.
The agents at Auto Insurance Discounters have over 20 years of experience providing optimal coverage for clients in the Kansas City area. They will use that expertise to help protect your business financially.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Given the many risks and exposures your company may have to deal with daily, having the right combination of insurance coverages is essential. Business insurance casts a wide safety net to protect you from losses arising from many common incidents, such as fires, crime and lawsuits. Most policies include the following types of coverage:
- General liability—This coverage can provide financial assistance if a third party alleges that your business was liable for an incident that resulted in:
- Bodily injury
- Property damage
- Personal and advertising injury
- Commercial property—This coverage can help pay for damage to property used to operate your business, including:
- Professional liability—This coverage can render assistance if a customer or client alleges that they suffered damages due to improper or negligent services provided by your business.
- Workers’ compensation—If an employee is injured or develops an illness while conducting their duties, this coverage can help cover the following costs:
- Medical treatment
- Missing wages
- Disability and death benefits
- Business interruption—If a covered event interrupts your business’s operations, this coverage can help pay for arising expenses, such as:
- Lost income
In addition to these core coverages, your business may find value in further protection depending on its operations. For instance, a commercial auto policy may be necessary if your company regularly uses vehicles.
How Much Does Business Insurance Cost?
Quotes for business insurance vary significantly for different businesses. When determining your costs, providers will usually consider the following criteria:
- Workforce size
- Prior claims history
- Policy details (e.g., deductibles, coverage limits)
Get the Right Coverage
Accidents, errors and other unfortunate circumstances can all have a devastating impact on your business. Without adequate insurance coverage, even a single incident could have irreparable ramifications.
Auto Insurance Discounters is here to help. Contact our agents today to begin assessing your insurance needs and building an optimal portfolio of coverages.