Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Kansas City Business Insurance
Also Serving St. Louis, Springfield, Wichita & other areas in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma & Texas
You can’t avoid every workplace accident, and these problems could spell financial trouble. A variety of mistakes, injuries and asset damage might impact your ability stay solvent and operational.
Don’t let setbacks sink your business. Invest in business insurance, and you can get financial assistance to recover from multiple workplace incidents. Effective coverage can provide you, your employees and operations with invaluable protection. If you are looking for a partner to assist you in pinpointing appropriate protection, look no further than Auto Insurance Discounters.
Our Coverage Options
We proudly offer multiple commercial insurance options. They can protect a diversity of businesses.
Commercial Auto Insurance
If you own company vehicles, or drive your own car for work, you likely need this coverage. You generally can’t use a personal auto policy to insure a vehicle used for business. You can use this specialty coverage to ensure both you and the business have adequate protection.
- You will likely need liability coverage by law. It can help you if you are the at-fault party in an accident that involves others.
- You should also carry collision and comprehensive coverage. These policies can help you cover damage to your vehicle following a wreck or other damaging event.
- Most policies also include supplementary protection line uninsured/underinsured coverage, rental car reimbursement and more.
Ask our agents how to set up your policy to best protect the company’s vehicles. They can provide significant guidance to help you choose the right policy limits.
No matter how careful you are, there’s always a chance that your actions or business environment could harm someone else. As a result, the affected party might expect the business to compensate them for their losses. They might even sue your company.
Liability insurance can come in handy when situations involving third parties arise. There are many different types of liability insurance, and the coverage you need might include:
- Bodily Injury Liability: Can help you pay for injury costs if someone gets hurt on your premises
- Property Damage Liability: Allows you to pay for damage you cause to someone else’s property
- Products Liability: Protects you against lawsuits from product-related injuries or accidents
- Contractual Liability: Extends liability protection to problems created when you involve yourself with contracts
We provide specialized liability coverage for a many operations. Ask one of our agents about how to tailor your coverage.
Workers Compensation Insurance
Do not forget to extend liability coverage to your employees. If one of them gets hurt on the job, they might not be able to work, or lose out on valuable income. This prove to be a great inconvenience. Workers compensation insurance can help employees receive income while recovering from injuries. Often, states require employers to provide workers compensation incurance for their employees.
Let Us Help You Get Coverage
Here at Auto Insurance Discounters, we understand that getting the right commercial insurance might seem confusing. After all, every business is unique, and your coverage should reflect your specialties.
With decades of experience in the insurance industry, we know how to pinpoint the coverage that is best for you. As an independent agency, we can compare the policy options of multiple insurance providers. That way, we can help you find adequate protection at the most affordable prices.
Don’t wait, call us today at (866) 288-6545 We’re ready and waiting to help you get the coverage your business desperately needs. You can even get started online by requesting a free quote right now.