Independence, MO Auto, SR-22 & Motorcycle Insurance
Independence, Missouri is a principal city of the Kansas City metro area and is famous as the longtime home of America’s 33rd president, Harry S. Truman. One interesting fact about Truman is that after leaving the White House in 1953, he famously drove his own car on a business trip from Missouri to New York without any Secret Service protection.
If Truman were to hit the road today, he would probably hardly recognize his old route. There are more roads, more drivers and more traffic congestion than ever before, particularly in cities like Independence. Local drivers need to drive carefully and safeguard their vehicles, and to do that effectively, it’s a good idea to have car insurance.
Leave it to Auto Insurance Discounters to find you the best auto insurance for your needs. You are a unique driver with a unique vehicle and specific insurance needs. Trust us to help you find that policy.
Why Choose Us
Car insurance can be frustrating, and too often you find yourself paying too much for the right coverage or sacrificing coverage just to get a lower price. Our goal at Auto Insurance Discounters is to make sure you don’t have to make those choices.
Our approach to customer service combines the compassion and commitment required to help you find the best policy for you. So, don’t worry about tons of paperwork, unclear policy terms or hassles with paying your premium. Let us help you find a budget-friendly policy that offers plenty of convenience.
Common Independence, MO Car Insurance Questions
Which type of car insurance work best in Independence?
Car insurance helps drivers pay for the significant costs of damage and other losses that might arise after a car wreck or other vehicle damage. It is supposed to help you avoid a significant personal loss, which is why Auto Insurance Discounters doesn’t believe in making your policy a one-size-fits-all solution. That’s not what’s best for you and your vehicle. Your uniquely-tailored policy can offer a host of benefits, like:
· Comprehensive Coverage: If your car sustains damage from hazards like fire, theft, vandalism, hail, falling objects or water, then this coverage will pay for the damage.
· Collision Coverage: Damage to your car from wrecks or collisions with stationary objects will be covered under collision insurance.
· Liability Coverage: Missouri is an at-fault insurance state, which places financial responsibility for a wreck on the driver who causes the accident. That driver’s liability insurance can pay for the damage of third parties (other drivers, their passengers, pedestrians, etc.). Policies can include bodily injury and property damage coverage.
· Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: If you collide with a vehicle whose driver is at-fault for the wreck, there’s always a chance they won’t have the liability coverage to compensate you. Un/under coverage will help pay for the damage from your own policy.
· Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection helps with medical expenses and other recovery costs if you and your passengers are injured in an accident, no matter who is at-fault.
What is the monthly cost of car insurance in Independence?
Average auto insurance rates in Independence fall around $230/month, with an average yearly cost of around $2,800. However, multiple factors might influence your final premium, including age, gender, vehicle make, model and value, credit score, driving record and more.
Additionally, the amount of coverage you buy, the carrier you choose, and your selected deductibles can also influence costs. We can help you choose the optimal single- or multi-vehicle policy that affordably protects you, your family and all the cars in your household.
What is the cheapest full-coverage insurance in Independence?
Missouri requires all drivers to carry minimum amounts of liability insurance, so all Independence drivers must have a policy containing at least:
· $25,000 bodily injury liability per person
· $50,000 bodily injury liability per accident
· $10,000 property damage liability
· $25,000/$50,000 uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
While this might be the cheapest policy to keep you legally behind the wheel, that doesn’t mean you should stop with this coverage. If you don’t buy coverage for physical damage or medical assistance, you might find yourself facing unexpected, expensive damage costs. It’s much more affordable to budget for additional coverage than for unexpected wreck coverage.
How often do car insurance rates go up in Independence?
Auto insurers sometimes raise a driver’s rate each time their policy renews. This is more likely to happen if you have committed a serious driving infraction or had an accident during the previous policy’s term. However, the safest drivers often see their rates decrease year over year, particularly if they remain loyal to the same insurer.
If you see uncomfortable price increases, then Auto Insurance Discounters can still ensure you find affordable coverage. We’re happy to offer a comprehensive policy review to see if you’re getting the most out of your coverage.
Get Started Today
Every driver needs auto insurance. It’s too great a risk to take to the road without having this important financial protection behind you. Call us today at (866) 288-6545 or fill out an online quote form to get started now!