Welcome to Auto Insurance Discounters:
Lenexa Auto, SR-22 & Motorcycle Insurance
Lenexa, KS Auto, SR-22 & Motorcycle Insurance
As the city with the highest population in Kansas, Lenexa provides a lot of benefits, along with a lot of risk. While Lenexa has highly-rated schools, a friendly population and plenty of places to eat, having more people on the road makes accidents more likely.
Having a comprehensive and cheap car insurance policy is crucial in Lenexa, Kansas. Auto Insurance Discounters works with multiple insurance carriers to compare quotes and find cheap car insurance for Kansas drivers. Call us at (866) 288-6545 or fill out an online quote today.
Common Lenexa, KS Car Insurance Questions
The average cost of full coverage auto insurance in Lenexa, Kansas is about $166.58 a month ($1,999 a year).
A full coverage car insurance policy in Lenexa, KS includes:
• Comprehensive Coverage: This covers damage or loss to the vehicle due to fire, wind, hail, falling objects, theft and vandalism.
• Collision Coverage: This covers damage or loss to the vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
• Liability: This covers bodily injury and property damage the driver may cause while operating the insured vehicle.
• Personal Injury Protection: This coverage — known as PIP — covers medical expenses for the driver and their passengers after an accident.
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This coverage compensates for damages that occur in an accident with a driver not carrying insurance.
Kansas requires drivers in all cities to carry at least:
• $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
• $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
• $25,000 in property damage liability
• $25,000 in uninsured motorist bodily injury per person
• $50,000 in uninsured motorist bodily injury per accident
Car insurance is based on a variety of factors, including your location. Areas with a low crime rate may see lower car insurance premiums while areas with a lot of environmental disasters see higher premiums. Other factors that can influence the cost of your car insurance are:
• Credit score
• Driving record
• Type and value of the vehicle